Re: [TML] Refuelling Apparatus Thomas RUX 31 Jul 2020 13:07 UTC

Morning from WA Rupert,

> On 07/30/2020 11:35 PM Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> On 31Jul2020 1436, Thomas RUX wrote:
> > Hi kaladorn,
> >
> > I purchased Guillow Balsa gliders, though I did buy a book at the
> > library that has paper airplanes and made copies of about four. The
> > paper airplanes did not last long.
> I used to buy sheets of balsa from the craft store and make my own
> gliders with whatever wing shapes I had wood for and took a fancy to.
> Some flew well, some were more like lawn darts, and some didn't really
> fly at all.
>
> I also used to make balsa boats that could be powered with little
> electric motors and props.

My skill set has never leaned to building from scratch, which made model companies very happy.

Tom Rux