Re: [TML] HIWG CD Notes Jeff Zeitlin 11 Sep 2020 10:57 UTC

On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 01:23:49 +0100, <xxxxxx@quibell.org.uk> wrote:

>I should really do that article I’ve been meaning to write on the Vilani and why they are the way they are.

[...propitiation to the deitic principle governing bandwidth...]

>Anyway as I said I should really write the article.

/me checks his inbox. Nothing.

I want this! Where is it?!

/me checks his inbox again.  Still nothing, and it's a whole minute
later...
`

Seriously, though - this is absolutely something that belongs in Kurishdam;
I strongly encourage you to write it and send it in.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)