Hi Kelly, I'll have to read the books I have to answer your question. Tom Rux > On 07/23/2020 8:47 PM Kelly St. Clair <xxxxxx@efn.org> wrote: > > > On 7/23/2020 6:14 PM, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote: > > Of course, Scout applicants are already messed up in the head.... ;) > > > > There was a scifi novel some years back called I think The Expendables > > that covered the individuals that did high risk explorations. It was a > > high mortality job and survivors had a lot of OCDs that helped them > > survive...but not so helpful post service. Reminds me of IISS. > > > > TomB > > spoiler for above novel/series: > > > > > > > > Didn't it turn out that the powers-that-be were /deliberately creating/, > or at least failing to treat or prevent, such misfits so that they'd > have a continuing supply of, well, expendables? > > -- > --------------- > Kelly St. Clair > xxxxxx@efn.org > > ----- > The Traveller Mailing List > Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml > Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com > To unsubscribe from this list please go to > http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok