Re: [TML] (No Subject) Christopher Sean Hilton 28 Jul 2026 17:28 UTC

On Mon, Jul 27, 2026 at 12:30:28PM -0700, The Traveller Mailing List wrote:
>
> ============================================================
>
> I’m on Tahoe now (25.6.2) and haven’t had any issues on my Mac Mini M4 Pro (Apple Silicon)
> or my older MacBook (Intel-based).
>
>
>     On Jul 27, 2026, at 11:48 AM, Dom Mooney - dom.mooney at gmail.com (via tml list)
>     <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
>     I like it enough I’m tempted to upgrade to macOS Tahoe, which I’ve
>     been avoiding.
>

I upgraded my Intel MacBook to Tahoe and I was pretty impressed. But that machine's not my
"daily driver". I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks and upgrading the daily driver
before the trip is high on the to do list.

-- Chris

--
Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
___(*)/_(*)____.___o____..___..o...________ooO..._____________________
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]