Oh, missed that. Will check which one. The answer is yes.
Day job is a bit crazy at the moment.
Thanks,
Dom
Sent from Proton Mail for iOS.
-------- Original Message --------
On Saturday, 07/25/26 at 15:51 Jeff Zeitlin - editor at
freelancetraveller.com <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
I hope he does a version for Windows or ChromeOS/Android, as it looks
interesting but I don't do Mac.
(BTW, I recently commented on a post on Delta P from January, asking for
reprint permission, but never heard back from you...)
On Sat, 25 Jul 2026 04:59:27 -0400, Dom Mooney wrote:
>Over on Mastodon, I’ve been following the development of a really nice
>Traveller mapping tool that plays nice with Traveller map.
>
>Latest update post is here, summarising the recent feature builds. It’s
>free.
>
>https://hexaedre.com/ss01/
>
>The original post is here.
>https://dice.camp/@hexaedre/116976943872225440
>
>Dom
>
>Sent from Proton Mail <https://proton.me/mail/home> for iOS.
>
>-----
>
>The Traveller Mailing List
>
>Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
>
>Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
>
>To unsubscribe from this list please go to
>
>https://lists.simplelists.com/subs/
®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2026. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.
--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:
onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
https://lists.simplelists.com/subs/