I like it enough I’m tempted to upgrade to macOS Tahoe, which I’ve been avoiding. Sent from Proton Mail for iOS. -------- Original Message -------- On Monday, 07/27/26 at 18:52 Charles McKnight - chuckmcknight at pheonic.com <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote: I have many of the same issues. That’s why most of the stuff I build is web-based and hosted on GitHub Pages. > On Jul 27, 2026, at 8:14 AM, Christopher Sean Hilton - chris at vindaloo.com (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote: > > On Sun, Jul 26, 2026 at 12:40:36AM -0700, The Traveller Mailing List wrote: >> On Saturday, 25 July 2026 at 15:51, Jeff Zeitlin - editor at >> freelancetraveller.com <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote: >> >>> I hope he does a version for Windows or ChromeOS/Android, as it looks >>> interesting but I don't do Mac. > > I wouldn't hold my breath. I read the details on his website and it looks like it was > written in Swift. I might be misinformed but I thought that Swift was Mac only. > >> >> I am finding it odd to be in a situation where there's a Mac only app. >> I spent years looking jealously at what was available for Windows and >> trying to use it sensibly with Parallels and a VM of Windows 7... >> > > Me also. In fact, I struggle these days of Apple Silicon Macs to do anything with Windows. I > do still run a couple of Intel Macs so I can use VMware Fusion but my newest Windows VM is > Windows 10. > >> What I love about it is that he's taken some of the best framework >> tools out there (Stars Without Number, T5) and integrated it all >> together in a great package to run a campaign with, because that's >> exactly what he wants to do with it. >> > > His package looks really really good. Thumbs up here! > > > > -- > Chris > > __o "All I was trying to do was get home from work." > _`\<,_ -Rosa Parks > ___(*)/_(*)____.___o____..___..o...________ooO..._____________________ > Christopher Sean Hilton [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com] > > ----- > The Traveller Mailing List > Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml > Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com > To unsubscribe from this list please go to > https://lists.simplelists.com/subs/ ----- The Traveller Mailing List Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com To unsubscribe from this list please go to https://lists.simplelists.com/subs/