RE: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors
Thomas RUX 24 Sep 2020 22:29 UTC
Hi ewan,
> On 09/24/2020 12:32 PM xxxxxx@quibell.org.uk wrote:
>
>
> Thanks Guys,
>
> Now I thought that, because that's what I've done in the absence of anything else, however I couldn't find that in the rules anywhere. Which I found really strange. Which is why I asked the question. Now it might be that I'm just missing something, and I'm quite prepared to accept that I have. Could you point me to the right place?
MT Referee's Manual p. 59
"Lasers: Lasers fire a concentrated light energy in beams or pulses against enemy targets."
"Energy Weapons (which include plasma guns and fusion guns): These weapons fire a highly energized beam of ionized gas at the target: with the fusion gun this gas actually proceeds to fusion."
I also did a cross check in CT LBB 5 HG 2 p. 45 "Beam Weapon Table: Beam weapons include lasers and energy (fusion and plasma) guns..."
Tom Rux