Re: [TML] Alternate Starport Codes Alex Goodwin 25 Aug 2020 15:41 UTC

On 26/8/20 1:16 am, Timothy Collinson - timothy.collinson at port.ac.uk
(via tml list) wrote:
>
>
> On Tue, 25 Aug 2020 at 16:04, Alex Goodwin
> <xxxxxx@multitel.com.au <mailto:xxxxxx@multitel.com.au>>
> wrote:
>
>
>     What, did Sublieutenant Collinson crash-land a dread-only-Collinson a
>     few months ago?
>
>
> I can only aspire to the giddy heights of Sublieutenantness.  I'd have
> probably been busted back to rating for mutiny.

I was referring to your altered ego, where if a vehicle flies (don't ask
about that hang glider), "Collision" Collinson can crash it to the level
of a good landing (ie, you can walk away).  According to scuttlebutt,
he's yet to manage a great landing (where you can use the unfortunate
vehicle again).

The Patrician of Demolition had a cameo in the final session of PA:VT.

Second, from what little I understand, commissioned officers don't get
dropped back to other ranks.

Mysteriously cut their throats shaving;

cashiered;

demoted;

kicked upstairs to somewhere they can't do any damage;

imprisoned for the term of their natural;

shot, court-martialled, and then sent to the Nusku Front;

yes, but not busted back to the ranks.

<snip>