Re: [TML] Generation X - at last!
Jeff Zeitlin 28 May 2020 09:41 UTC
On Wed, 27 May 2020 11:56:37 -0400, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote:
>Did you comment on my idea of specialized battle dress for naval damage
>control and repair I sent in email?
I have it, and had some thoughts on it, but haven't managed to get said
thoughts "down on paper" yet. One of the first thoughts, and the most
important, amounted to "This is an interesting idea, but I don't like the
idea of calling it _Battle Dress_, even with a modifier." I'm still letting
my subunconscious try to noodle a 'better' term.
®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.
--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:
onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)