On Mon, 3 Aug 2026 20:35:56 -0700, David Johnson wrote:
>>> So you played the Imperium as the "bad guys" too?
>>
>> I think there are quite a few of us.
>
>Well, then, I'm guessing the coming "Fifth Frontier War" issue of Freelance Traveller will have some rather interesting perspectives!
Only if people send in material that has those interesting perspectives...
I can't print what I don't have. :)
If someone would like to do a review of _Delta 3 is Down_, I do know that
the PCs are Zhodani...
®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2026. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.
--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:
onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)