Re: [TML] As its quiet... Jeff Zeitlin 25 Dec 2024 23:26 UTC

On Wed, 25 Dec 2024 22:55:01 +0000, Timothy Collinson wrote:

>Meanwhile, I've just been sketching a simple downport in an effort to
>switch off from all the food, family and fun of the day.  V tired but brain
>not shutting down.

Sometimes what works for me when I get into that state is to get into bed
(or the recliner, depending on time of day), put on a sleep mask to block
out any ambient light _and_ the temptation to grab a book or my tablet and
read, and just lie there. Usually, I'll fall asleep, and if there's no
sudden noise to wake me up before about a half-hour, I'll feel _much_
better when I do wake up.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2024. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)