Re: [TML] As its quiet... Eric A. Rhude 24 Dec 2024 21:44 UTC

Thank you and same to you.

I will be busy trying to keep my wife from destroying her Father who
decided to add three friends at last minute with little explanation to our
'family' dinner.

OOC: He's a bit narcissistic

Eric

> ... and I'll be busy first thing tomorrow with running the AV at church,
> watching my two daughters and various nephews and nieces etc open stocking
> (yes ,they're in their late 20s!) I'll wish you all a merry Christmas now
> and all the best for 2025.
>
> I trust there's some peace and joy wherever you are and plenty of
> Travelling.
>
> tc
> -----
> The Traveller Mailing List
> Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
> Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
> To unsubscribe from this list please go to
> https://www.simplelists.com/subs/