Re: [TML] TML Archives Jeff Zeitlin 08 Oct 2024 22:02 UTC

On Tue, 8 Oct 2024 14:37:08 -0700, greg nokes wrote:

>My archives stop at 2004 for some reason, but I feel like I have pretty
>good archives from 11/29/04 onwards. If anyone wants them happy to package
>them up and post them somewhere

I can offer .MBX format back to 2000 or 2001, but the older it is, the more
likely it is to be spotty.

I could wish that I thought many years ago to make copies of floppies and
back up old hard disks; if I had, we might have had at least partial
archives in QWK format all the way back into the days when it was hosted at
the School of Engineering, University of Western Ontario.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2024. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)