Re: [TML] Are we dead? Rupert Boleyn 25 Aug 2024 08:57 UTC


On 25Aug2024 0435, Jeffrey Schwartz - schwartz.jeffrey at gmail.com (via
tml list) wrote:
> Not quite dead yet.
>
> Since the heart surgery, I've been less energetic. Dealing with fallout
> from that, so ... shrug.
> They did a bunch of blood testing while I was in the hospital, and the
> doctor's eyebrows went way up.
> I'm scheduled to meet with hemo-oncology the first week of September.

Doctor's eyebrows going up when they're looking at your test results is
the sort of excitement one can generally do without.

I did like the comment one made about the results of an ECG test - "The
result are so anomalous as to be diagnostically useless".

The end result of that was an angiogram and then a quadruple bypass.
Still, better than the alternative.

--
Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com>