Re: [TML] Re: Are we dead? Jeff Zeitlin 25 Aug 2024 00:09 UTC

On Sat, 24 Aug 2024 21:31:35 +0100, Timothy Collinson - timothy.collinson
at port.ac.uk (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote to Freelance
Traveller:

>On Sat, 24 Aug 2024, 21:08 Michael McKinney - archangel620 at gmail.com
>(via tml list), <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm not dead, I'm just a chat lurker in most cases. My job keeps me busy
>> and I'm buying a home currently, so free time is an illusion.
>>
>
>
>Lunchtime doubly so.

And there ain't no such thing as a free lunch...

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2024. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)