Re: [TML] Traveller Bibliography question
Jeff Zeitlin 20 Jul 2020 11:53 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 07:28:45 -0400, Jeff Zeitlin
<xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote to Freelance Traveller:
>On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:06:25 +0100, David Shaw <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote
>to Freelance Traveller:
>
>>I can confirm that Windows 3.11 does, indeed, run on DOSbox but am having
>>trouble downloading the Navigator files from Freelance Traveller to test if
>>they work properly.
>
>I have to apologise for that; apparently, my links are to the HIWG
>repository on Downport, and Downport is apparently no more. I am
>endeavoring to find other sources - the Wayback Machine looks promising -
>and what I find will be hosted at Freelance Traveller.
Fixed; the original URL at Freelance Traveller that I provided now links to
the actual files on Freelance Traveller.
®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.
--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:
onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)