Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] CALL FOR MATERIAL greg caires 15 Jul 2020 20:18 UTC

Jeff can I submit something about the Virtual Traveller online gaming convention? We are not charging any fees. I don’t believe you are on Facebook so you may not be aware of it. When would the next issue appear? Early September? The Con is the weekend of 16-18 Oct.

-30-
Caires sends via iPhone

> On Jul 15, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Jeff Zeitlin <xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
>
> It's time to start compiling material for the next issue of Freelance
> Traveller, and as usual, I need more material from The Community.
>
> REVIEWS: Of *anything*, but if someone has played the Traveller CCG and/or
> Traveller Ascension: Imperial Warrant, I'd _really_ appreciate good solid
> reviews of them.
>
> Mr Collinson, it's time for another Confession... :)
>
> (To the rest of the list: no, I don't make him say Hail Marys or read and
> memorize scripture, and there's no Eucharist. It's not that kind of
> Confession, and I'm Jewish anyway!)
>
> ADVENTURES: Both long and short form would be welcome. And even though
> Reality Bites, I'm not opposed to plague-centric plot lines...
>
> WORLDBUILDING: Got any worlds you've built and want to share? There's
> always room for another Jump Destination on the departure board... Tips and
> techniques for bringing a world or a culture to life? I can use those, too;
> that's what The Prep Room is for!  Background stuff? Historical
> perspectives, cultural oddities, scholarly analyses?  "Kurishdam" is a
> Vilani word that means "a change in lighting that reveals new detail".
>
> GAMING: The Prep Room is also where you can give hints and tips for running
> games; if you've been doing it virtual, WRITE ABOUT IT and send it in! If
> its about _HOW_ you virtualized your gaming, that's a Prep Room article, if
> its about how the game itself went, that's an after-action report for
> Raconteurs' Rest.
>
> RULES: Careers, tasks, managing trade, managing encounters, managing
> combat, avoiding combat, using technology, ... it's all fair game. If you
> do it your way, share!
>
> STORIES: One-offs or serials, I like 'em both. Let's have 'em.
>
> PICTURES: Pretty pictures go over well. Even good drawings do.
>
> CHARACTERS: Playable as PCs or not (NPCs), if they've got personalities,
> they're interesting. Profile them for us!
>
> ET CETERA: Yeah, I'll take that, too. Send it in!
>
>
> (By the way, I expect to be posting the website tonight, so the embargo
> 'breaks' in a few hours. It's a one-time breaking, though, and only because
> I goofed and inadvertently "over-embargoed" the May/June issue... the
> embargo on September/October will stand until the November/December issue
> posts.)
>
> ®Traveller is a registered trademark of
> Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
> the trademark in this notice and in the
> referenced materials is not intended to
> infringe or devalue the trademark.
>
> --
> Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
> Freelance Traveller
>    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
> xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
> http://www.freelancetraveller.com
>
> Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
> enterprises for hosting services:
>
> onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
> The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)
> -----
> The Traveller Mailing List
> Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
> Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
> To unsubscribe from this list please go to
> http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=ExalWfORWmBH2Q7YnA2XrP7LLYoHz0mO