Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] CALL FOR MATERIAL Jeff Zeitlin 15 Jul 2020 20:09 UTC

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 15:33:58 -0400, Jeffrey Schwartz
<xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote to Freelance Traveller:

>Jeff, if you want "Country Conversations", feel free

I'm going to do just that, thank you.  I think I'm going to edit it to
include a slightly-edited version of my original email that provoked it,
though, just so that the readers in the magazine have context...

I'll send you a copy of the edited version for final approval.

>I'll try and make time to finish up "The Great Plague Robbery"

YAY! Please!

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)