• Ooops! I jumped the gun Jeff Zeitlin (02 Sep 2026 23:32 UTC)
    • Re: [TML] Ooops! I jumped the gun Jeff Zeitlin (03 Sep 2026 00:46 UTC)

Re: [TML] Ooops! I jumped the gun Jeff Zeitlin 03 Sep 2026 00:46 UTC

On Wed, 02 Sep 2026 19:32:06 -0400, I wrote:

>I've uploaded the PDFs to the google drive locations, but I'm having
>trouble connecting to my FTP server to update the website. Until I get that
>straightened out, use the link on the existing site to find _all_ issues,
>and download the latest issue that way - we'll get the site straightened
>out as soon as we can...

... and it's straightened out. Microsoft strikes again; I can't fix the
Windows Defender firewall to the way it used to be, so I had to make
FileZilla accommodate the changes that Microsoft forced down my throat.

The updated site is uploaded; everything should work as expected.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2026. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)