Re: [TML] Rebellion, in simulation Jeff Zeitlin 15 Jun 2026 23:24 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jun 2026 15:39:39 -0700, David Johnson wrote:

>P.S. Jeff, will you be finding a place in a future issue of Freelance Traveller for this?

If Vareck (I must have corrected that three times; there's a street in NYC
called "Varick", and I kept typing that even when I knew it was wrong...)
wants to send it to me with a proper credit, and with any appropriate
graphs/charts/etc. and discussion and cleanup he thinks necessary or
appropriate, I would absolutely print it!

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2026. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)