Re: [TML] CT High Guard tools Jeff Zeitlin 19 Apr 2025 09:55 UTC

On Sat, 19 Apr 2025 21:24:27 +1200, Nicole Susans - tnicole.innz at
gmail.com (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote to Freelance
Traveller:

>Well it compiled just fine as far as I can tell. The actual apps are in the
>same place as the link I shared before. I'm also going to very politely ask
>if Jeff can host them on Freelance Traveller

Certainly - just bundle them up - ZIP is best, but I can convert any format
that 7-Zip can read - and send them to xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com.

I'm assuming that DOS/Windows is the targeted platform. Any particular
version of Windows? Or of DOS?

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2025. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)