Re: [TML] For Comment: Rules for Generating Religions Jeff Zeitlin 17 Apr 2025 22:22 UTC

On Thu, 17 Apr 2025 13:41:19 -0700, Evyn MacDude wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 17, 2025 at 1:35?PM Evyn MacDude <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ok, a bit of TML/Traveller institutional memory here.
>>
>> Religion is one of those topics that Marc has strong feelings about.
>>
>> I am not saying Don't, I am saying Tread Carefully.

>With the above I would personally just steal/emulate the DGP system.

Specifically ruled out, because of the uncertain status of the IP involved.
I also felt that there were some things that the DGP system gave too much
emphasis to and others that it ignored or gave too little attention to, but
that was secondary to the IP issues.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Mongoose Publishing, 1977-2025. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)