Re: [TML] Travelling in Drake's RCN universe Jeff Zeitlin 20 Feb 2024 20:48 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:20:22 +0000, Timothy Collinson - timothy.collinson
at port.ac.uk (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote to Freelance
Traveller:

>Didn't Jeff Z have a plan for a Jumpspace with ships with sails based on a
>novel series I started but failed to read.

Yes; that would be the "Two Space" duology by Dave Grossman (with a
different supporting author for each). _The Two-Space War_ and _The Guns of
Two-Space_, both from Baen.

At some point, I _will_ bring that project back to life. Somehow, though, I
currently seem to have too much hands on my time.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2022. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)