Re: [TML] Arresting Naval Officers Jeff Zeitlin 21 Dec 2023 13:39 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 05:54:00 +0000, Timothy Collinson wrote:

>Which reminds me Jeff (no, the other one, the original(?) one), I've still
>not found that lost security guard.  I'm probably too late for Jan/Feb
>anyway.

Well... it's close, but I'm behind on putting that issue together, so if
you find it and send it on within the next few days, it'll be fine. I'm not
going to say that 2024-0102 WILL be late, but I'm not going to say it
WON'T, either. Part of the delay is wanting to talk to Richard Perks; the
BlueYonder address I have for him doesn't seem to be correct any more (and
BY may be one of those ISPs that just drops "no such address" mail on the
floor, to avoid giving spammers a clue).

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2022. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)