Thread drift (was: SF TV Shows (Redux)) David Johnson 24 Oct 2020 14:15 UTC

Kelly St. Clair <xxxxxx@efn.org> wrote:

> though honestly, I'm starting to think (again) that it's just me that has a problem and I should unsubscribe from the list, because it seems I no longer have any patience for it.

Bugs me too, and also leaves me wondering about the value of subscribing, given the resulting signal-to-noise ratio.

(Might be lots of clever, interesting things in a thread that's wandered afield from a Subject line that didn't catch my interest but I will usually miss it because they start going straight to trash.)

Been swiping "Black Globes" and "Ramps" for days now. . . .

David
--
"The amount of intermarriage that's gone on since the First Century, any resemblance between people's names and their appearances is purely coincidental." - Walt Boyd (H. Beam Piper), ~Four-Day Planet~