Re: [TML] Interactive Atlas of the Imperium Jeff Zeitlin 26 Aug 2020 19:18 UTC

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 12:04:07 -0700 (PDT), Thomas RUX <xxxxxx@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Hello all,

>I've got a link to the Interactive Atlas of the Imperium star map and I get
>an error message when using the latest version of Firefox and Microsoft
>Edge.

>I used the email link in the message to let the author know about the error
>and a got a email message from my provider.

>This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
>
>Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:
>
>* xxxxxx@utzig.com mailto:xxxxxx@utzig.com
>Reason: Permanent Error

>Has anyone else tried the Interactive Atlas of the Imperium site and do you
>get an error message?

Yes, the site appears to have Done Something Inappropriate To Itself. I
suspect, however, that everything the IAI could have done is done by
TravellerMap.com, and likely at least as well.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)