Re: [TML] Sector generation Jeff Zeitlin 16 Jul 2020 09:25 UTC

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:50:51 +0100, David Shaw <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of any alternative sector generation rules, particularly
>ones which allow the placement of the more unusual astronomical features,
>like pulsars, black holes etc?

I don't believe there are any; to the extent that you may find them in
published sectors, I believe that they were placed under the present
passive subjunctive rule of creation (i.e.,"fiat", "let it be").

(NEVER let me near the Internet; I will do silly things like the above!) :)

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
    The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)