Re: [TML] ATV system schematic
Jeffrey Schwartz 07 Jul 2020 17:47 UTC
Is this of any use?
https://archive.org/details/msdos_MegaTraveller_1_-_The_Zhodani_Conspiracy_1990
-- looks like that might be playable in browser?
https://archive.org/details/000818-Megatraveller2QuestForTheAncients
https://archive.org/details/msdos_MegaTraveller_2_-_Quest_for_the_Ancients_1991
- playable in browser?
https://archive.org/details/vgmuseum_miscgame_meaveller-alt-manual/page/n11/mode/2up
https://archive.org/details/vgmuseum_miscgame_meaveller-alt-refcard
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 12:17 PM Timothy Collinson - timothy.collinson
at port.ac.uk (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
>
>> I'm glad for what you did include in the bibliographies and I can understand why material like shareware and Traveller web pages are not included since they come and go very quickly.
>
>
>
> Yes, the ephemeral nature of the things is the other reason. (Software is particularly hard... yes, I know I could probably even now play the MT adventures under some kind of emulation, and I'd probably love to, it's just time, time, time... (as I was just saying to someone).
>
> Of course it may also be some kind of inherent librarian snootiness about non-book material. I'd like to think not, but there's nothing quite like a simple physical object I can pluck off the shelves, browse through and 'relate' to very simply! (At one time I considered not including PDF only material in the bibliography. Hah!)
>
> tc
>
> -----
> The Traveller Mailing List
> Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
> Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
> To unsubscribe from this list please go to
> http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=vSy3NFQJMSbZKrzPfC3XucFBsUCMtKrI