Re: [TML] Article Solicitation: Religion
Jeff Zeitlin 22 Apr 2019 23:52 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:03:31 -0700, you wrote to Freelance Traveller:
>There was actually a BITS Traveller supplement titled _101 Religions_
><https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/124194/101-Religions>. It's one of my
>few, treasured Traveller bylines; I contributed a few of the religions in
>that book. :)
You and me both; I still have my original copy, and I know exactly where,
though its accessibility is ... problematical.
I did mention it as a possible source for starting points:
> For those with extensive collections of Traveller material, but a dearth of
> immediate ideas, feel free to start by rolling up something, perhaps from
> BITS 101 Religions or the Population-related details from World Builders'
> Handbook. Or start by talking to clergy from a faith not your own. Or do a
> self-Q-and-A like I suggested in my article "Building a Culture" from the
> May/June 2017 issue of Freelance Traveller
> (https://www.freelancetraveller.com/features/preproom/buildculture.html).
®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2018. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.
--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller
The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller® Resource
xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:
onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)