Subject: [SERIALST] Online access to Jan 2008 articles
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:38:38 -0500

Hi all,

We've come up on a funny thing.  We cannot access January 2008 articles
for Toxicological Sciences.  This is an Oxford University Press journal.
We CAN access December 2007 articles for Toxicological Sciences.  I spot
checked our other Oxford University Press journals and we do have access
to 2007 material.

The other OUP titles we subscribe to haven't published 2008 articles yet
so I don't know if this is an access problem or an OUP policy.  I have
contacted customer service and am waiting to hear back.  It's strange
that we have complete access except for 2008.

It would be an unusual policy if OUP was denying access to 2008 because
we hadn't yet subscribed to it for 2008.

Is anyone else being denied access to 2008 articles for Toxicological
Sciences?

barb

barb dietsch | serials coordinator
epa library | unc contract staff
109 alexander drive | mail code c267-01
research triangle park, nc 27711
phone: 919.541.0726
fax: 919.541.1405
[email-masked]